ONLY WORKOUT YOU NEED
WALKING / THE BEST EXERCISE
Walking is a great way to improve or maintain your overall health. Just 30 minutes every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones, reduce excess body fat, and boost muscle power and endurance.
BENEFITS OF WALKING
- Improve Circulation. Walking wards off heart disease, brings up the heart rate, lowers blood pressure and strengthens the heart. …
- Shore Up Your Bones. …
- Enjoy a Longer Life. …
- Lighten Your Mood. …
- Lose Weight. …
- Strengthen Muscles. …
- Improve Sleep. …
- Support Your Joints.
WALKING WITH ANKLE WEIGHTS
- It’s important to include ankle weights while you go for your walk
- If the going gets tough start with using them at home
- Start with a lower 0.5kgs per ankle and increase weight as you start to get comfortable
- Ankle Weights go a long way in keeping the right stress on to lose weight
ONE OF THE BEST WORKOUT’S
Planking is an activity consisting of lying in a face down position, sometimes in an unusual or incongruous location. The palms of the hands are typically touching the sides of the body and the toes are typically touching the ground.
Planking is excellent choice of stimulating the whole body, if you would do it every day, you burn more calories than at any common exercises for abdominal muscles such as push ups. Muscles strengthened by this exercise on a daily basis ensures burning of higher energy amount even when sitting
The bottom line. The plank is a highly effective abdominal-strengthening exercise. For most people, it burns between two and five calories per minute. Planks increase muscle and boost metabolism, so they help to sustain higher levels of caloric burn during rest.
The plank strengthens your spine, your rhomboids and trapezius, and your abdominal muscles, which naturally result in a strong posture as they grow in strength. Developing your posture can improve on a number of ailments, and prevent the onset of other ones. Good posture means you’re keeping your bones aligned.