STRU has three different payment options
(Details available in the Product/Cart Page during purchase)
Paypal – Debit/Credit Card; PayPal Account login
Direct Bank Transfer
WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (FOR 70+)
The program is specific to the elderly and those specifically who are in the bracket of 70+
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%.
- By 2020, the number of people aged 60 years and older will outnumber children younger than 5 years.
- In 2050, 80% of older people will be living in low- and middle-income countries.
- The pace of population ageing is much faster than in the past.
- All countries face major challenges to ensure that their health and social systems are ready to make the most of this demographic shift.
A wide range of changes can happen in the body to different degrees as we age. These changes are not necessarily indicative of an underlying disease but they can be distressing to the individual. Even though the aging process cannot be stopped, being aware of these changes and adopting a healthy lifestyle can reduce their impact on overall health.
Exercise Tips for Successful Aging
You can age successfully. The more active, healthy, and fit you are now, the better you will feel as you age. For example, exercise helps you think better and improves your mood. Exercises to explore as you age include
- Resistance training
- Strength training
- Flexibility and balance exercises
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.