Welcome to our tasty, nourishing and fresh smoothies!
These are specially crafted to give you a natural veggie/fruit mix blended with the right ingredients to make it into a healthy drink.
Relish from a world of rich, natural and healthy stuff created just for you! We will continue to update this section regularly with new options!
RAGI - MULTIGRAIN SMOOTHIE
- Ragi or finger millet has the highest calcium content of all millets.
- It is a good source of dietary fiber, minerals, and protein.
- Since Ragi is whole-grain, it keeps you full for longer and thus stops the urges for unnecessary snacking, helping in weight loss or managing weight.
- It can help control many diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis and many more.
HORLICKS SMOOTHIE (WHITE OR CHOCOLATE HORLICKS)
A simple, healthy smoothie LACED WITH HORLICKS and full of flavour guaranteed to waken up your tastebuds
OATS - FRUITS
FRUITS AND OATS SMOOTHIE
Fruits and Oats Smoothies are quick to make and a healthy drink to recharge your energy; additionally, this smoothies makes for a good breakfast beverage
Each serving provides: An excellent source of vitamins A, B2, B6, B12, C and D, calcium, iodine, phosphorous and potassium, and a good source of fiber, folate, magnesium, manganese and selenium
CHIA - LASSI
Lassi is an Indian version of a yogurt-based drink. Due to the presence of the probiotics in it, yogurts eases digestion. It’s an exotic summer drink for the family.
Laced with Chia the benefits just get a huge boost
THICK & SPICY BUTTERMILK
- Easier to digest than other dairy products. …
- Support strong bones.
- Improves oral health. …
- Helps lower your cholesterol levels.
- Linked to lower blood pressure levels. …
- Source of sodium
DRY FRUIT SMOOTHIE
Dry fruit smoothie is a great way to combine nutritious milk and dry fruits to create a wholesome meal for any time of the day. Dry fruit Smoothies have become one of the most popular go-to snacks and meal replacements. Not only can you whip up a smoothie in minutes, but you have the opportunity to make it any flavor you desire.
Carrots are wonder veggies – Boost eye health; Aids Weight Loss; Ensures bowel regularity and helps in digestion; Fights cholesterol and boosts heart health; Lowers Blood Pressure; Boosts skin health. The juicy red wonders can help give your skin a radiant glow too; Boosts immunity.
Carrot smoothies are a must have!
MIX FRUIT LASSI
- Reduced risk of chronic disease: Eating a diet rich in fruit may reduce risk for stroke, cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes
- Improved heart health: The potassium in fruit can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke
- Lower risk of neural tube defects: Folate (folic acid) helps the body form red blood cells
- Loaded With Nutrients. …
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants. …
- Its Enzymes Can Ease Digestion. …
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer. …
- May Boost Immunity and Suppress Inflammation. …
- May Ease Symptoms of Arthritis. …
- May Speed Recovery After Surgery or Strenuous Exercise.