RAGI / MULTIGRAIN SMOOTHIE
|Ragi Flour or Roasted Multigrain Flour||One Cup|
|Jaggery or Salt||2 Tablespoon|
|Buttermilk||Thin & Watery – One Cup|
|Chia||1 Tablespoon (Soaked)|
Step1: Mix one cup of ragi in a cup water to a thick paste.
Step2: Boil 2 cups of water and add this ragi mix very slow and a stir.
Step3: Cook it for few minutes to a thick paste.
Step4: Add one cup butter milk Or to make it sweet add half cup milk
- For those who prefer a Salty Drink – add ghee tadka with hing, mustard and jeera to the ragi mix with buttermilk
- For those who prefer a Sweet Drink – add any fresh fruits of your choice + a little jaggery + dry fruits to the ragi mix with milk
- Ragi, cooked well; stored in a refrigerator can be added to any smoothie for additional thickness
- Cooked carrots if stored in a refrigerator can be used for any smoothie for additional thickness
Benefits & More:
- The smoothie is tasty but also healthy
- Option to make it salty or sweet – to suit your taste buds
- Adding soaked Chia to either the Salty/Sweet version makes it healthier and tastier
- This drink is very nourishing and very filling
- Add more…..